- Handle positioned more towards center of spool for faster line retrieve.
- Workhorse design that will not let you down in the heat of the battle.
- Spool and housing made of die-cast aluminum
- Spool designed with a V-shape for optimal fly line spooling.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- The counterbalance incorporates a leader holder.
- Reset drag knob, so it does not catch fly line.
- Conical shaped rubber handle that allows fly line to easily slip off and not get tangled in.
- Outgoing click.
MODELS ITEM NO. CAP. YD/LB ARBOR DIA. OUTER DIA. INNER WIDTH. WEIGHT 3/6 Light LOOPML3-6 WF5+100/20 47mm 83mm 28mm 131g 6/9 LOOPM6-9 WF7+160/30 56mm 99mm 39mm 260g 9/12 LOOPM9-12 WF10+230/30 64mm 114mm 39mm 298g
LOOP have always been known for designing high quality fly reels. With this uppermost in our minds, when we set out to create a series of die-cast reels we were fully aware they would have to be built to the same exacting standards as our other great reels.Read more
LOOP have always been known for designing high quality fly reels. With this uppermost in our minds, when we set out to create a series of die-cast reels we were fully aware they would have to be built to the same exacting standards as our other great reels. In other words, they had to be completely waterproof and offer the same Power Matrix Drag System incorporated in our other machined reels. When other manufacturers began copying our design, we knew we had accomplished our goal. The internal workings of the new Multi Fly Reel range are of the highest standard in their price class offering functionality and a lifetime of dependable service for a highly competitive price point.